candle care instructions
- Burn candle within sight
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wicks are trimmed to 5mm during use and each time a candle is relit.
- Never move a lit candle.
- Always place the candle on a stable, heat resistance surface.
- Avoid exposure to drafts.
- Container might become hot.
- At the end of combustion, a variable quantity of wax may remain.
- Always store your candles inna cool dry place and away from direct sunlight.
diffuser care instructions
- Place the 10 reed sticks in the oil and allow them to sit for a couple of hours.
- The reed sticks will slowly start to absorb the oil.
- To help speed up the initial process of the reeds soaking up the oils from the bottom, flip the reeds over after a couple of hours.
- Remember to turn the reeds over once a week to release a new wave of scent.
- Our diffusers will last upto 9 months
- Always keep Diffuser and reeds out of reach for children and pets.
- Keep diffuser in an area where it will not be easily knocked over. If spilling occurs, the fragrances may stain surfaces.
Standard shipping $12.95
Express shipping $19.95
Allow 2-7 business days for delivery.
$40 flat rate
Allow 10 business days for delivery.
Returns and exchanges
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If your product is faulty we will exchange or refund the product.
The products must be returned within one week from purchase and in their original packaging. We will pay the cost of the returns if the product is deemed faulty.
Please contact our team via the Contact form on our website to report your faulty product and request an exchange or refund.
You will need to include your full name, order number and description of the reason.